AquaBacta Max is made by concentrating PSB at high concentration, enriching nutrients, and freeze-drying them with the EcoBizNet’s cell technology as powdered PSB, and can be simply used and kept.
AquaBacta Max is made by conducting pure separation of strains having good nutrients and water purification capacity, concentrating them at high density, quickly freezing them at very low temperature, and freeze-drying them under vacuum condition as powdered product.
Convenient use• As the activity of strains is kept as it is and just water is removed, thawing for freezing or use is not necessary. • This product is readily available despite a great deal of quantity as it is made at high concentration.• As it is made in powdered form, it can be very conveniently applied as feed additive.
Excellent nutrients• AquaBacta Max contains high protein content and quality essential amino acid so it increases BWG(Body Weight Gain) of hatchery fishes• The cell membrane and the cell wall contain soft mucus polysaccharides and have higher digestion and absorption with thin peptidoglycan layer than yeast and chlorella, promoting growth to be healthy seed and reducing mortality
Immune boosting elements• As vitamins and physiologically active compounds maintain the active metabolism of fishes, this product prevents fishes from diseases.• This product guarantees economic gain by greatly supplementing vitamin C apt to be deficient in fish farming to increase immunity with the cell itself, improve spawning rate and hatching rate, and raise survival rate and BWG.• This product proliferates to be dominant species in the water, inhibits other pathogenic bacterial including virus from proliferation, and reduces use of antibiotics, resulting in obtainment of safer and healthier hatchery fish
Ingredients & Composition
PhotoSynthetic Bacteria (Rhodobacter capsulatus EBN-7) : Viable Cell Count 2.5X1012 cell/g 이상
Use & Directions
Use for feed additives
• This product contains a large quantity of pigments like chlorophyll, carotene, ubiquinone, meniquinone, astazanthin, etc. and physiologically active compounds, making fishes healthy and color and the quality of meat equivalent to natural product
• This product contains plenty of essential amino acids, vitamin B12, folic acid, biotin, etc. specially required for growth of hatchery fish, and promotes growth by supplementing vitamin C.
• This product promotes culture by enriching the nutrition of vegetable plankton(chlorella) and animal plankton(rotifer, Brine Shrimp).
|Feed organism culture||Chlorella : 0.4g/quantity 1 ton/day|
Rotifer : 0.8g/quantity 1 ton/day
Artemia : 0.6g/quantity 1 ton/day
|Water purification||0.4g/quantity 1 ton/time|
|Shrimp farming||0.01g/quantity 1 ton/week|
|Feed addition||MP feed : 0.5g / MP feed 20kg|
EP feed : 1g / EP feed 20kg
- Keep this product at normal temperature or refrigerate without direct rays and humidity.
- Use this product as soon as possible after opening and keep the remainder sealed.
- Do not mix this product with chemicals such as disinfectant, sterilizer, etc. at use.
- Melt this product in water before putting it in water if it is used for water purification.
- If this product is melted in water, use this product immediately.
- The shelf life shall be 1 year from the manufactured date.
- Use except for the designated purposes is prohibited.